The Gladstone Theatre in the Park (GTIP) Advisory Board is seeking candidates to fill an open board seat effective September 1, 2022. The Advisory Board is the organizational body that manages GTIP. This working Board is comprised of dedicated individuals who meet on a monthly basis to oversee the business of GTIP. If you are interested in serving the GTIP community in this way, please read the information below and complete the application.
Board Member Responsibilities
- Support the vision of Gladstone Theatre in the Park
- Serve a minimum of one three-year term
- Attend monthly Board Meetings
- Make a commitment to participate actively in all Gladstone Theatre in the Park activities throughout the year
- Stay informed about Board matters, prepare for meetings, and review all relevant reports
- Work collaboratively with other board members in a respectful and positive manner
- Represent Gladstone Theatre in the Park in an appropriate and professional manner at all times
- Constantly work toward the positive development and advancement of the GTIP program including event organizing, fundraising, and member recruitment
- Employ and evaluate the performance of the Artistic Director
- Please Note: Board members may not serve as a member of a production team during their time on the board
The application deadline is Friday, July 1st. Candidates will be contacted after that date to schedule an interview. Please direct any questions you may have to email@example.com.