However, if you absolutely cannot make it to one of the audition dates,
Review the details below for submitting a video AND registration form.
It will not be considered if all the guidelines are not followed!
The video must include the following:
- Verbally state your name and age.
- Sing: 16 bars of a Broadway style song – preferably from one of the two shows.
- Read: For the 19+ age group ONLY, perform a 1-2 minute monologue (this is OPTIONAL, not required).
- Dance: You may state your dance experience/training in detail OR you may perform the following steps (no music required)
- Jazz Square
- Pivot Turn
- Kick Ball Change
- Single pirouette/turn
- And if you are auditioning for 42nd Street you must include tapping which shows your skill level
Three ways to submit the video AND registration form:
1) To submit by email:
- Go to online registration with the button below. Complete and submit.
- Email a copy of your video to email@example.com with your name in the body of the email. And comment that your online registration has been submitted so it can be matched up with your video
2 or 3) To submit by mail or hand deliver:
- Open the registration form with the button below. Print and fill it out completely.
- Copy your video to a DVD
- Put both into an envelope and mail or deliver to the address below.
Attn: Justin Merkey GTIP Videos
6901 N. Holmes
Gladstone MO 64118