Gladstone Theatre in the Park is seeking applicants for an Artistic Director. Qualified candidates will have an extensive background in musical theatre, strong leadership qualities and a passion for the continued success and growth of the Gladstone Theatre in the Park program.
- Overseeing all theatrical productions throughout the year
- Assisting in the recruitment of production team members and talent
- Leading production team meetings
- Serving as the liaison between production team members and the GTIP Advisory Board
- Assisting show directors and other production team members as needed
- Regularly attend show rehearsals
- Attending year round monthly GTIP Advisory Board meetings
- Additional responsibilities as determined by the GTIP Advisory Board
Please follow these steps to submit your information for consideration:
- Click on the APPLICATION link below to provide your contact information and answer a few brief questions, AND
- Click on the EMAIL link below where you may ask any questions and attach a required resume
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview which will be conducted the morning of Saturday, January 26. Deadline to apply for an interview is Wednesday, January 23.