The Gladstone Amphitheatre
is located in one of The City of Gladstone’s premier parks, Oak Grove Park, at the corner of NE 76th Street and N Troost (64118).
Here are answers to FAQ’s for your visit to GTIP:
- PARKING: Parking is FREE! The entrance is located on Troost just north of 76th Street. Handicapped parking is available. You will be directed by the parking attendant. There are also a limited number of head in parking spaces on Troost.
- SEATING: You provide your own chairs and blankets. Press SEATING for the hours and rules for saving spots.
- HOURS: The show begins at 8:30pm, but you may come as early as you like. Bring a picnic and enjoy the atmosphere (alcohol prohibited).
- CONCESSIONS: Food and drink is for sale from the Gladstone Rotary. Their trailer is located to the north of the seating area near the shelter house. They feature hot dogs, polish sausage, popcorn, nachos, chips, candy, water and various sodas.
- RESTROOMS: There is a permanent restroom building to the south of the stage. There are also portable restrooms at the top of the hill towards the parking area.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! GTIP is proud to be one of the only free community theatre programs. We do appreciate any donations that you make. Look for people with buckets and throw in a few dollars and get a sticker. It is costly to put on these performances so any help you can give is most welcome!